Merry Christmas Everyone,
Hopefully you are all well and well fed this Christmas. I have actually seen some Christmas lights here that are being used to light up Christmas. Sometimes, you may be surprised to learn, these lights are used for other purposes, like lighting up the house to attract Ganesh's attention (Nepal during Tihar), and Circumcision Parties (Maldives).
Hopefully this year's celebrations- trying to spot Rhinos in Chitwan- will be a little less exciting than last year.
ps - to all you hodes going to Mudge: I would SO win the golf tourney this year if I was there. All this high altitude + heavy polution has got to be preparing me for something.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Win the golf tourney? Seriously? I'm not so sure about that...but yes, let us indeed keep this Xmas a little bit less exciting, no?! HO HO HO, X X O, and I'll drink some Nog for ye!!
All the best Dave. We'll see you soon.
Merry Christmas, Dave!! Thank you for that comment about the Christmas lights being used for circumcision parties in the Maldives - I'll never look at them the same way EVER again! ha ha
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Your hellish fiend.
JJ
sangambayard-c-m.com
Post a Comment