Friday, December 30, 2005

Chitwan Christmas

Hooray for a camera that works!

Christmas was good. Opened presents on the banks of the river, elephants in the background. Spotted a rhino on an elephant ride in the afternoon. drinks, charades and silliness in the evening.

The next day we canoed past a croc (ten feet away) just as it slid under the water, watching us the whole time. creepy.














this year it was definitely harder to be away from the family and friends, though. next christmas i'll be home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were missed at all of the holiday festivities- but, they will be there for you next year (unlike your UNIQUE experiences over the past 2) Happy New Year Potato!!!

Anonymous said...

Here here! But I must say, it would be nice to defend the Mitenko Cup against an actual Mitenko....if he can drag his butt out from underneath the bunk beds, that is.....

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was there, and I'm a Mitenko! I guess I really have to play all the holes to qualify, though....

samraat said...

sangambayard-c-m.com