i get a lot of pleasure from being able to say those three words sincerely, like, "in my country, we call this a toque".
everytime i say it, i think of the poor foreign student in The Simpsons. Ooter?
being the only western canadian in nepal (as far as i can tell), i try to say it as often as possible. "in my country, we have an organization, the SPCA, that actually spays stray dogs."
other than that, it's getting icy cold. thank god for my MEC sleeping bag. next week is the VSO winter conference (didn't we just finish a conference last month or something?) and it's in some posh hotel in some other city (more details will come up as they become relevant). all i'm looking forward to is a hot water shower. that would be soo nice right about now.
for christmas a gang of us are planning on going down to the Chitwan Park in the terai. what could be more christmassy than an african-esque savanna, spotting rhinos and tigers? well, two of the other vols are going to Abu Dhabi for some sun and heat.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooooter loooves Milhouse :)
Hooray for Christmas!
I wish I could say that I was going to Abu Dhabi...meh.
Merry Christmas David :)
Hey Dave,
Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I'll be sitting on a beach in Mexico myself so looking forward to it. Take care of yourself!
Kerri
sangambayard-c-m.com
Post a Comment